3. Then how can Jesus have a God? Could Almighty God have a God? (Mic. 5:4; Ps. 45:6, 7; 89:26; John 20:17; Rom. 15:6; 2 Cor. 1:3; Eph 1:3; Col 1:3; Mark 15:34; John 17:1-3; Also in heaven, Rev. 1:6; 3:2, 12)
4. Then why does Scripture say he was born and is part of Creation? (Col. 1:15)
10. Then why does Proverbs 8:22-31 show that the Messiah was CREATED / PRODUCED by God?
11. Then why is he not powerful enough to subject things to himself? (1 Cor. 15:27, Eph. 1:17, 22)
12. Then why would he have to be given any power and authority? (Mt. 28:18; 11:27; Jn. 5:22; 17:2; 3:35; 2 Pet. 1:17)
13. Then why did he have to learn anything? (Heb. 5:8; John 5:19; 8:28)
14. Then why is speaking against him not as bad as speaking against the Holy Spirit? (Mt. 12:31,32; Luke 12:10)
15. Then why did Jesus call the "Father...the only true God"? (John 17:3)
17. Then why did he have to be exalted to Leader and Savior? (Acts 5:31)
22. Then why did he worship the Father? (John 4:22)
23. Then why can he not do anything on his own? (John 5:19; 6:38)
24. Then why would he pray to anybody? (Luke 22:44; John 17:1,2; Heb. 5:7)
25. Then why do John 1:18 and 1 John 4:9 say that Jesus is God's "only BEGOTTEN Son"? ASV
26. Then how can he be God's servant? (Acts 4:26,27,30)
27. Then how could he receive strength from an angel? (Luke 22:43)
32. Then why did Jesus say GOD was "good" in a way that Jesus was not? (Mark 10:18)
33. Then why does he have an archangel's voice instead of God's voice? (1 Thess. 4:16)
34. Then why is the only "worship" given to him the same given to humans? (Heb. 1:6, cf. Mt. 18:26; Rev. 3:9 - "Proskuneo")
35. Then why do many who believe this rely on a few selected, so-called 'proof-texts' instead of the context of the consistent teaching of the entire Bible?
36. Then how could he be commanded to do anything? (John 12:49; Deut. 18:18)
37. Then why did Steven see two separate entities, GOD and Jesus, and not just one God or three persons? (Acts 7:55)
38. Then how could he be seen at GOD's right hand? (Luke 22:69; Acts 7:55; Rom. 8:34)
39. Then how could Jesus be exalted (not to become God Himself, but) to the position of the "right hand OF God"? (Acts 2:33)
40. Then why would he have to receive a revelation from God? (Rev.1:1)
41. Then why is he called God's "begotten" Son before he came to earth? (John 3:16; Gal. 4:4; 1 John 4:9)
42. Then how could he have a Father? (John 20:17)
49. Then why can we see him if "no man has seen God at any time"? (John 1:18)
50. Then why is there not one clear Scripture where Jesus is called "God the Son," (equal to those declaring "God, the Father)?
51. How is it that the Jews rounded up some false witnesses to make up lies to obtain a death sentence for Jesus, but neither the Jewish officials nor even one of these false witnesses made a claim that he was God or equally God? (Matt. 26:59-67)
54. How could Jesus' followers teach in Jewish synagogues after Jesus' death and for the remainder of that first century (at least)? Again, this would not have been allowed if there were any suspicion that they believed Jesus to be God. Acts 9:20; 13:5, Acts 13:13-15.
If the Holy Spirit is Almighty God...
1. Then why do quotes from Trinitarians admit that the Holy Spirit is not God but rather is a force from God?
9. Then wouldn't the water and blood be persons too according to Trinitarian reasoning and 1 John 5:8?
10. Then why is the Holy Spirit sandwiched between a list of QUALITIES at 2 Cor. 6:6?
11. Then why does the NT Greek Lexicon describes the Holy Spirit as "this" at Acts 2:33?
12. Then why is it that nowhere in the Bible is the Holy Spirit ever said to be an equal member of a trinity?
If the Trinity Doctrine is a Bible teaching...
1. Then why do NUMEROUS encyclopedias agree that
"... the doctrine of the Trinity was of gradual and comparatively late formation; that it had its origin in a source entirely foreign from that of the Jewish and Christian scriptures; that it grew up, and was ingrafted on Christianity"? – p. 34, The Church of the First Three Centuries, Alvan Lamson, D.D.
2. Then why do many encyclopedias, dictionaries and other sources (including Sir Isaac Newton) agree that the "Trinity was a pagan corruption imposed on Christianity in the fourth century by Athanasius"?
3. Then why does the Bible consistently identify God by singular person pronouns: "I, "Me," "He, and "Him" instead of "We", "Us", "They" or "Them"?
4. Then why does 2 Cor. 13:14 say that the Lord Jesus Christ is one individual, the Holy Spirit is another individual (whether a person or a thing), and that "GOD" IS ANOTHER DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL?
5. Then why is there not even one Scripture which clearly defines the Trinity?
6. Then why is there not even one Scripture of a vision, dream, or CLEAR description wherein God is shown as three persons?
7. Then why is there not even one Scripture where God is described using the word "three"?
Absurd Examples of Trinitarian 'Reasoning' (Defend Jehovah's Witnesses)
Exposing the False Reasoning Behind Trinity Proof Texts (Examining the Trinity)